Apr 5, 2014

Jay Jay Pistolet - 25 Songs & Demos


Track list:
1. Bottom Of The Sea
2. Happy Birthday You
3. Bags Of Gold
4. Vintage Red
5. Friend, We Weren’t Even Lovers
6. We Are Free
7. Saint Michel
8. Let Them Grow
9. I Can’t Let Go
10. The Secrecy Of Mon Amie
11. Hooked Up On Us (Piano Version)
12. Come On
13. To Be Young Again
14. Oh Caroline
15. I Am Always On My Way Back Home
16. Holly (Demo Version)
17. Postmodern Blues
18. Constantly, Apparently
19. Emily’s Book
20. True Love Will Find You In The End (Daniel Johnston Cover)
21. Bags Of Gold (Kissy Sellout Remix)
22. Green & Brown & Blue (Live)
23. Where Does She Go When She Leaves Me?
24. Hooked Up On Us
25. Song For A Best Friend




Come back to me Emily I cannot cope
You say its a nightmare, its some sort of joke
I know you're okay, but I'm finding it tough
If life's without you, hell then life's not enough

Come back to me Emily I'm in a rut
I know you've moved on and forgot every part
Forever I loved you, you're everything still
You know I will love, forever I will

Remember when I used to make you happy
Remember when you used to say
That you'll love me through until your dying day

come back to me Emily, life is a mess
Now I am in love, I won't settle for less
I know that you're gone, you're looking for more
So I'll pray that you'll find that you had it before

Well I know we had problems, but everyone does
And it isn't a reason to leave me because
Forever I'm lost with no where else to look
But then I'm just a chapter in Emily's book

Remember when I used to make her happy
Remember when she used to say
That she'll love me through until her dying day

Well I never knew a heart could be so sore
But then again I never loved like this before

Remember when I used to make you happy
Remember when you used to say
That you'll love me through until your dying day

Remember when I used to make you happy
Remember when you could not be
Too long on your own away from me

Oh if only

No comments:

Post a Comment