Nov 21, 2015

Senpai - Hell In My Head / Mind Honey - 2015


Alex Ketner A friend of mine showed me your stuff, saying it felt "nostalgic." I feel it too. It kind of brought me back to music I'd listen to in early high school. Good times if you're excluding the times that weren't. "Hell In My Head" has a hypnotic guitar riff that stays in yours for days, and interesting lyrics to match. 11/10 would recommend. Favorite track: Hell In My Head.

Jack Ramage This song has been stuck in my head for days, love it. Fuzzy, rocky and catchy - absolute banger. Favorite track: Hell In My Head.

Kevin Hernandez Saw this because Will Yip retweeted them and kinda chuckled because their name is Senpai. Around 6 minutes later I'm short $2 because I like this so much.

Aj LaGambina Big Pity Sex fan, so anything even remotely related to that band instantly gains my interest. Can't wait to see where they take this. Favorite track: Hell In My Head.

No comments:

Post a Comment